Bachelor of Engineering Technology
If you prefer a more practical approach to learning, you'll excel in this hands-on degree. It's all about design and construction with a focus on technology.
It's all about design and construction with a focus on technology. You'll learn how to solve design problems, cost and analyse project resources, conduct tests and research and gather and analyse data. It's these skills that will help give the expert advice needed in the design and construction industry.
- Airport engineer technologist
- Construction engineer technologist
- Sales engineer technologist
- Soil engineer technologist
- Project engineer technologist
- Engineering development officer
Successful completion of Australian Year 12 with final-year mathematics courses, or overseas equivalent.
Overall Academic IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0, or equivalent
Fees are subject to change annually.
- $28,800 AUD annual tuition fee - commencing 2017
- 3 years