Master of Business Administration
Excel in the rapidly changing business world with our MBA and become a global business leader, world-class manager or successful entrepreneur. You have an existing degree and now want a competitive business edge.
You'll learn the suite of most important business skills like accounting, finance, human resource management, marketing and more. You'll also boost your leadership skills and workshop your own management style with our managerial courses. Then you'll take the lead with your own project, strategically planning an enterprise. Plus, if you're studying our 16 course MBA, you can choose subjects from our other postgraduate business courses like strategic marketing, business economics or entrepreneurship.
- Business consultant
- Human resources manager
- Business analyst
- General manager
- Marketing manager
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- Applicants holding other academic or professional qualifications and/or with no work experience may also be granted admission to the program following an evaluation of their academic and professional skills; or
- Applicants without tertiary qualifications, but with significant managerial work experience, and an assessed capacity to undertake study at this level may also be granted admission; or
- Professional qualification and work experience will be assessed by faculty Program Coordinator
Overall Academic IELTS band score of 6.0, with no band less than 6.0.
Fees are subject to change annually.
- $27,600 AUD annual tuition fee - commencing 2017
- July and February
- 2 years