BEST PTE ACADEMIC TIPS FOR DESCRIBE IMAGE– ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IN ORDER TO SCORE
BEST PTE ACADEMIC TIPS – Words for use in images in PTE ACADEMIC DESCRIBE IMAGE Question Type.
- For start– shows , depicts , illustrates , represents , elucidates , throws light on
- Maximum– lion share part , major , prodigious , paramount supreme, topmost
- Minimum– least, modicum , merest , slightest , smallest
- Average– moderate , mediocre , middle of the road , intermediate
- Increasing-booming , enlarging , up surging , burgeoning , inclining , sprouting
- Decreasing – sink , decline , diminish , curb , deteriorate
- Constant– uniform , regular , stable , steady . unfluctuating , unflappable
- Fluctuating-oscilate , wary . , sling , yoyo , hem and haw
- Peak– pinnacle , tip , crown , bump
- Ground level– sod , loam , dust , arena
- Conclusion – to wrap , end of the line
PTE USEFUL TIPS
Describe Image:- Whether you are understanding the graph or not , the only prime thing to keep in mind is that it is a speaking task so you have to speak and show that you can speak . keep on speaking for describing image or graph. When you describe the graph and if you are not getting what to say ,you can firstly describe what the image is depicting with words like the graph shows ,illustrates or depicts. You can say about the numbers which are on the vertical axis and the years which are on the horizontal axis , following this you can add the units like the graph has degree Celsius as unit or the million dollars or percentage . Please say these things if you feel weak as a speaker , your main focus should be to say at least 3 sentences .
1. you can say about the topic .
2.you can say the unit
3.you can say the horizontal and vertical axis points like years or percentage .
Key Words: Best PTE Academic, Best Tips for PTE Academic, PTE Academic Tips for Describe Image.